Julie Gallagher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before attending any Horsham Joggers event or activity, all participants, officials, volunteers, and spectators should self-assess for symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you have one or more symptoms you should not attend the sporting activity, even if your symptoms are mild.
Also, the Club recommends that you:
- Take regular Lateral Flow Tests.
- Don’t attend club events if positive result.
- If you are self-isolating, don’t attend unless you have clearly negative test results on days 5/6.
- Government Guidelines for Self-Isolation
- Guidance for contacts of people with confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection who do not live with the person
- Guidance for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection
Taking part in activities
If you want to take part in any of our activities on a regular basis, you need to be a paid-up member. You can join using the online form here – Join Us
Track Etiquette and Guidance
- Entrance to the track is by The Bridge’s equipment storage building [on the far left as you are facing the track with The Bridge behind you].
- Upon arrival take a conscious note of any signage.
- Use the provided hand-sanitiser sited at the track entrance.
- Toilets are available to the left of the main track entrance.
- Prompt start on Thursdays at 6:30pm.
- Prompt finish before 8:00pm – track emptied of HJ members by this time.
- No cash accepted for payment, card payment only.
- Pay attention to any provided pre-warm-up briefing.
- First-timers to make themselves known to the track coach.
- No spitting.
- Water bottles or other refreshment containers should not be shared.
- No clockwise warming-up or cooling-down on the inside lane [use outside lane].
- For the main track session, run anti-clockwise in single file on the inside lane of the track to allow faster runners to overtake.
- If anyone observes actions by another HJ member that are unsafe, the onus is on you the observer to politely remind that person.
See also Track Guidance (PDF)